121 5th Ave. E

123 n mainCa. 1926.
Two-story red brick structure with elaborate parapet roof line and inset brick panels. Second story windows have been covered over with sheet metal. Soldier course above storefront transom and second story windows. Framework of storefront remains, but it has been infilled with concrete block and metal. Sanborn maps indicate a residence was located here until about 1926. This building, initially a wholesale grocery, was then built by 1926.

Document Actions