146 3rd Ave. E.
On-story Commercial Style plain brick building divided into three bays, with an inset brick panel over each bay, and a recessed central entry. Sanborn maps indicate that until 1922, G. P. Liverett's livery stable occupied this corner. It was gone by 1922, and this building was built soon after as a wholesale drug establishment. By 1943 it was in use for general storage (Sanborn maps).