422 S. Whitted Street
Contributing, 1915. Addition by 1926.
One-story brick industrial warehouse building with an irregular floor plan. Flat roof on southern section, set back front gable on addition to north. Exterior end brick chimney. Two original service bays in southern section infilled with brick and newer windows. Some arched windows on north side. Modern doors. The earlier portion of the building appears to be the section immediately north of the railroad tracks, with the L-shape addition added to the north by 1926. City Ice & Storage Company occupied this building from 1915 to at least 1953. S. D. Sudduth was the president; P. F. Sudduth was the secretary-treasurer. Later occupants have included Raines Electrical and Pace Heating & Plumbing.
(Sanborn maps, city directories, owner)