414 S. Whitted Street
House. Non-contributing, ca. 1955.
One-story Minimal Traditional brick house with a side gable roof, and stone veneer at the northwest corner. Gable-roofed front entry stoop with tapered columns, interior brick chimney, six-over-six and one-over-one windows, three-vertical-over-one front door. Small flat lot. It appears from Sanborn maps that there was an earlier structure here, but this house later replaced it, ca. 1954. City directories also note a gap in the listing of this house between 1949 and 1954. The house was first occupied by James L. Dills, a clerk at the A & P Grocery store.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)
Storage building. Non-contributing, ca. 1990s.
One-story gambrel roof structure used for storage.