843 Dale Street

William L. Garrison House

House. Non-contributing, ca. 1954.
One-story Ranch house with side gable roof and projecting front gable roof wing at the southwest corner. Flush board siding, interior concrete block chimney stack, modern windows, six-panel front door. William L. Garrison, a city fireman, and wife Barbara appear to be the first occupants of this house, which first appears in city directories in 1954.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Storage shed. Non-contributing, 1990s.
One-story frame shed roof structure with open sides.

Document Actions

Filed under: