1210 Oakland Extension
House. Non-contributing, after 1954.
Mixture of styles and materials on what appears to have been a building converted to a residence sometime after 1954. Entrance faces Killarney Street. Shed roof on building appears to be a replacement of the original roof. Windows are nine-over-nine on the east portion, new windows on the west. Front door is multi-light. Current wall materials are asbestos and vinyl siding. Freestanding carport. Although this building does not appear on the 1954 Sanborns, a portion of it appears older, and might have been an outbuilding associated with Killarney. Fair condition.