Lot north of Killarney

House. Contributing, by 1926.
Simple vernacular one-story cottage which was originally part of the Killarney property. House was moved and placed on its current concrete block foundation, probably sometime in the 1930s. Shed roof addition on south side and at southeast corner. Steep front gable roof, original weatherboard siding. Shed roof covering at front entry supported by curved braces. Windows are six-light casements and two-over-two. Front door is four-light-over-two-panel. Current location is to the rear of the Killarney house. Fair condition.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Document Actions