1617 Kensington Road

Earl Crews House

1617 kenContributing, by 1926.
One-story plus basement bungalow with German siding and a cross-gable roof. Attached front porch with round columns and a front gable roof with exposed rafter ends. Windows are vertical lights-over-one, and the front door is multi-light. Set on a small lot which slopes away to the rear. Earl and Lexie M. Crews lived in the house from 1937 to 1944. The house was vacant for several years and was then owned by Mrs. E. Sherrill. Good condition.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)


Document Actions

Filed under: