1516 Clairmont Drive

Campbell L. Boyd House

1516 clContributing, by 1926.
Two-story Tudor Revival with a side gable roof and a sweeping front-gable-roof projecting bay at the west entry corner. One-story wing on the east side was originally an open porch, now enclosed. A one-story garage wing is on the west. Two-story wing at the rear. Walls are covered with vinyl siding. Windows are double and triple six-over-six and the front door is arched. Corner lot, heavily landscaped with perennial beds, large trees. Campbell L. Boyd, owner of Boyd's Service Station, and wife Helen M. lived here from 1941 until at least 1949. Good condition.
(Sanborn maps, city directories, owner)

 

 

Document Actions

Filed under: