409–411 7th Avenue

411 7thBetween 1912 and 1922. 
Two-story brick commercial structure broken into two storefronts. The building has a corbelled cornice with a dentil pattern. The six second-story windows have been boarded up. The first floor façade has been moderately altered with new storefront windows. Each storefront has its own entrance, plus there is a central door leading upstairs. Both stores were once the "Depot Salvage Co. No. 1." The Star Dray Co. started at this location around 1923.  Typical, moderately altered, early 20th century commercial structure. It is located in the middle of the north side 400 block of Seventh Avenue East, the block most characteristic of the early 20th century development of the depot area.

Document Actions